The Association is pleased to announce that it has retained the Matrix Standard.
The Matrix Standard is the unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals with life choices. The Matrix Standard is a challenging, outcome based Standard that is not only a benchmark of the quality of the services an organisation provides, but a key business improvement tool.
Our Assessment took place in May over two days and involved 25 staff, over 20 service users and a wide range of partner agencies. The Assessor has provided us with some outstanding feedback some of which included:-
- ‘excellent staff commitment’
- ‘superb leadership and management’
- ‘deeply embedded culture of quality and improvement’
- ‘partners see us as vital to their objectives’
- ‘service users gave plenty of evidence which demonstrated how we assist them to make positive changes’
The Matrix Assessor commented that it had been an ‘absolute delight’ to assess Forum, everywhere he went there were smiling faces, imagination, innovation and enthusiasm.